In your sleeping arsenal, there might be different collections. But, nothing can replace the Lucid 3 Inch Gel Memory Foam Mattress Topper Queen. It's one of the most effective queen mattresses. It has received huge numbers of user satisfaction remarks from all around the world. During our analysis, we uncovered a few flaws, although they can never supersede the brilliant features and excellent services of the Lucid 3. Overall, it has made us pretty satisfied as we’ve got nearly everything in it as expected.
There are certain points where it has crosses even the expectations, and still, there are a few points where it has failed to reach the minimum level of user satisfaction. What are the excellences and flaws? Let’s go through the review article to know every single detail about it.
Lucid 3 Inch Memory Foam Mattress Topper Queen: At A Glance
Best Sellers Rank
3inch ventilated gel memory foam;
15lb weight and 3lb density;
- Ventilated design;
- Plush gel infusion;
- 60” x 80” x 3” measurements;
Best Sellers Rank
Lightweight and comfortable;
- Easy to cut;
- Soft to medium firmness;
- Good numbers of health benefits;
Best Sellers Rank
Bad smell for first few days;
Can be prone to sagging;
- Not good for stomach sleepers;
- No cover inclusive;
Materials : It’s Safe
The first thing we appreciate is the production materials. It’s made of conventional memory foam. Usually, the LineSpa manufactures all of their memory foam items following the standards and rules of CentriPUR-US strictly. If you know the rules and recommended standards of that program, then you surely understand about the safety standard of used materials.
Following the standards ensure:
- Production without depleting ozone;
- PBDE flame retardants free manufacturing;
- Lead, mercury, and other heavy material free production;
- Low Volatile Organic Compound (VOC) emissions;
- Consumer Product Safety Commission’s regulation;
- No use of Phthalates;
Don’t you think now that the production materials are quite safe? So far we’ve found through our inspection, it’s quite a much safe indeed.
Thickness- Firm, Comfortable, and Easy to Cut
Your sleeping or resting comfort largely depends on the thickness of the mattress you are lying down. Generally, a topper needs to be of 2-4 inches thick, which is recommended as standard all over the world. The Lucid Gel Topper Queen comes with 3 inches thickness, which is good to get an excellent sleeping experience. The thickness fits with different body sizes of different people.
The producer had a serious concern to cater for both necessities- resting and sleeping. The unit is comfortable and has a soft to medium firmness.
The 3" comfortable mattress is an easy cut unit. You can customize it according to your bed shape when your bed doesn't have a regular size. Overall, the thickness allows the user enough comfort he needs. Whether he is taking a nap at afternoon, relaxing on the bed at evening, or sleeping deeply at the
Heat Retention- Open Cell Ventilation and Gel Infusion
The best way to relax at any time (especially at night) is to lie on the bed. But you can never get it that much relaxing as expected unless the mattress has a quality and reliable ventilation system or heat regulation mechanism.
Many users have a common complaint against the mattresses. It’s about the poor heat retention, which is pretty bad for the users concerning their comfort and soundness of health in the long run. The Lucid 3 Inch Gel Memory Foam Mattress Topper Queen has a natural open cell ventilation system (hundreds of same sized ventilation holes) that allows it to control the heat effectively. It retains the temperature cool as required throughout the sleep.
Another significant feature is the heat capturing gel infusion. In association with the open cell ventilation, the gel offers a better control over the mattress temperature. You can take a full sleep without nearly no disruptions even on the hot summer.
Density and Durability
Durability largely depends on the density of mattress, edge abrasions, and garment construction. You have already known that it’s made from high-quality traditional memory foam. Now, come to the point of mattress density.
A standard queen size memory foam mattress should have maximum 4lb density. It’s better to have less than that. This pick Lucid 3” Gel Topper comes with 3lb per cubic feet density which makes the unit long lasting and gooeyness preventive.
Health Benefits and High Breathability
For relieving the pressure points, it has been proved as a good mattress. Under this Lucid 3 Inch Gel Memory Foam Mattress Topper Queen Review, we have found the same proof. If you have back pain, the factors responsible for that are alleviated by that kind of pressure point relief.
Once you start to sleep on a topper like Lucid Gel 3, the aches will be vanishing gradually. High level of breathability and enough ventilation (explained above) start to take care of health issues to let you get a sound sleep.
Flaws : What You Should Consider
You have seen the advantageous points above. But, there are certain established drawbacks as well as uncommon complaint do exist concerning the feature, performance, firmness, and durability of this lucid memory foam mattress topper. We think it our responsibility to let the people know about the reality. So, we have brought out the negatives impressions and drawback of this mattress.
The most common and vital flaws among them are-
- It doesn’t come with a cover. You will find so many memory foam mattresses inclusive of cover available out there in the market. So, obviously it’s a drawbacks of this mattress to have no cover;
- Another serious complaint is that the foam doesn't be able to sustain in its initial shape after some time or after few uses. It can be flat after certain use. For sure, it will impact on your comfort negatively. This indicates poor quality. Although it has been complained by a few, we suggest you should consider this issue once at least before buying;
- This is not a good choice for the stomach sleepers as they feel it too soft and sink more than recommended;
- We have proof that it’s well-ventilated, and highly breathable still, some of the users have reported against our proof. They claimed it to be unusually heat and gooey. We don't ignore them, although they are poor in number. So, consider this too;
- We don’t appreciate the bad smell come out of it, although you will get it for first few days after purchase;
Frequently Asked Questions *FAQs)
- Q: What is the dimension of this lucid mattress topper?
A: 60 inches x 80 inches x 3 inches
- Q: Does the infusion gel make the mattress sticky to touch?
A: No, it doesn’t make the unit sticky at all. But, you might feel something like tacky.
- Q: Can it be rolled or fold?
A: Yes, you can roll it easily but should never try to fold.
- Q: Does it provide back pain support? Is it good for back pain?
A: Yes, the 3 inches thick mattress will offer you a good support to your back site that helps to reduce your back pain.
- Q: Does the lucid 3 gel come with a warranty?
A: Yes, it comes with a 3 years warranty.
In most of the "best memory foam mattress topper reviews", the lucid 3" topper is a top selection. And, you know the reason if you have read the analysis thoroughly. It’s made of a special type of traditional memory foam which will ensure optimum comfort and feel at an affordable price range. Despite the drawbacks, the Lucid 3 Inch Gel Memory Foam Mattress Topper Queen Mattress has become a
from you. ..
Have something to say about this article? Don't forget to read our related