We have been reviewing different types of mattresses and toppers for a long time. But, honestly speaking, we still have found a very few topper like the DreamFoam Mattress Topper. It’s a complete gel stuffed 2-inch thick unit that makes it softer and highly comfortable to sleep. It has every quality to be on the top of the user choice list. Experts have a great impression of it too.
Amazingly, the softness doesn’t cause a backache or any other similar health difficulties like many other softer toppers do. It’s soft yet firm enough to be supportive of your back and stomach. We would really love to mention that the mattress top is unique and safe for the back pain victims. It's worth mentioning that people having some sort of spinal problems can use it without thinking a lot.
The incredible item comes with multiple user-oriented and operational features what have been appreciated by the experts too. The delicate Visco-elastic foam, CertiPur US guideline compliance, different sizes, eco-friendly product materials, affordable price range, and many other efficient features have made it the user’s choice.
DreamFoam Gel Swirl Memory Foam Mattress Topper : At A Glance
Production Materials: Efficient and Eco-Friendly
The Visco-Elastic Memory Foam is the key material of DreamFoam Topper. The foam is completely stuffed with a gel swirl and it’s certified by the Certi-PUR US standard. It indicates that the foam is polyurethane free from the worrisome stuff like mercury, ozone
Comfortable & Supportive Yet Cheaper
The DreamFoam is as comfortable and supportive as the other quality toppers at any motion. It offers a brilliant mixed feel softness and firmness. The foam is less dense yet too soft and plush. You will feel like you are sinking yet supportive to your back.
In isolating motion, this is an excellent choice. Our analysis shows, it has good motion isolation. It’s a good option or them who are the restless sleeper all over the night. For couples, it’s a perfect choice. You can’t see it overheated like many other toppers do. It fits really great with the standard size mattresses.
These things can be in some other luxury toppers, but you cannot get them at such an affordable pricing. While reviewing we understood that it’s possible for the manufacturer to provide quality products within the budget of general people. It’s a perfect example in this regard.
You aren’t limited to use it only with your mattress. It has a great compatibility to be used on different surfaces like a sofa, a pull-out, or a divan. We know that sleeping on these are always comfortable if it fits with your body. On that case, you will hardly find any difference between a comfortable bed and them.
You can use the DreamFoam Gel Swirl Memory Foam Mattress Topper on even right size cots, click-clacks, or rollaway beds. It will add an additional plush & luxury to the sleep. When you or other guests have no other choice
Standard Density and Thickness
As said earlier, you will feel like you are sinking when resting or sleeping, but it won’t be like you can’t move around. Still there will be plenty of back support provided by it. This happens because of the nice level of thickness, which is 2 inches. It provides pleasant cushioning as well as motion isolation. But, the sleepers won’t sink too low at the same time. A nice density level, which is approximately 2.5lb for every cubic foot, is another reason behind it.
Although we are stating it based on our test
We said earlier that the DreamFoam is supportive to the back of the sleeper. We meant- it’s supportive to both the lower part and upper part of
You will feel overheated while sleeping on some of the toppers. But, the DreamFoam is an exception. While testing we didn’t feel any kind of overheat. The gel infused foam keeps the sleeper cool even at the time of hot summer. Users have a mixed impression
Although we didn’t find that much overheating
Shortcomings: What You Should Consider
Huge numbers of user appreciations, experts’ certification,
That’s why we have scrutinized nearly all the shortcomings and brought it to you as follows:
- A common complaint against the gel used in DreamFoam is that it makes you feel a bit tackier while on your hand. Although it doesn’t leave any residue, when you put it on the mattress & rotate it, you must be impulsive to wipe your hands. For the tackiness, it becomes tough to place the topper on the mattress. You may ask why this is so tough while most other toppers even face no problem at all! The reason is pretty simple. The DreamFoam Topper require lots of little adjustments to place it perfectly;
- We didn’t find the DreamFoam sustaining at the corner scraping durability test. One of the most reliable review giants WireCutter states the same thing about the scrapping test. Their test resulted in a deep crater only after 60 seconds of scraping. Although, we don’t think it important unless there is a pet in your house that can use their claws on the topper and make it torn;
- Initially, we thought that this Gel Swirl Topper would be odor free. But, we were wrong. We found strong smell coming from it as it comes from most other toppers. However, it's not a deal breaker for sure. The odor gets depleted within 1 week;
- Most of us love to get a soft, supportive, and maneuverable topper unit. Concerning this topper, you will be satisfied with the first two. But, it will dissatisfy you concerning the last one ‘maneuverability’. It has been reported that after use of a couple of weeks, it cannot be held up well and storing starts to become problematic. It becomes a bit bulky, which you know isn’t easy to store;
- Another common complaint reported by the users about the DreamFoam Memory Foam Topper is that the unit tears as well as breaks easily. We suggest you use a cover while resting or sleeping. This is the only wise decision you can take in this regard;
Frequently Asked Questions *FAQs)
- Q: Can this unit be put under a mattress protector?
A: Yes, it can be put under that.
- Q: Is it able to absorb moisture or liquid?
A: No. You should not use this for that purpose.
- Q: Does the DreamFoam Topper come with a cover?
A: No, it doesn’t come. But, you should buy it and use regularly for the durability of the topper.
When you need to update an old mattress instead of replacing it, a high-performance mattress topper can be the best solution. Among the currently available best options, the DreamFoam Bedding Gel Swirl Memory Foam Mattress Topper is in the top.
This multi-purpose unit can serve you brilliantly to fulfill your varied needs. Every vital issue about this topper has already been explained above, and if you know the minimum about a topper then you should be very clear about how worthy it is! There are so many options, but very few what you can rely on and purchase without thinking the second time. The DreamFoam Topper is such a unit. You won’t lose a penny if you invest in it. Hope for the best purchase!
from you. ..
Have something to say about this article? Don't forget to read our related